"L'OCCITANE CLEAN CHARTER"
OUR "CLEAN CHARTER" LOGO
The products where we've reached this higher level in commitments are easily identifiable thanks to this logo on the packaging.
FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS...
WHAT DOES OUR COMMITMENT TO NATURAL FORMULAS INVOLVE?
Jean-Louis Pierrisnard, Scientific Communications Director
"We are told that in Provence beauty secrets can be found in plants, and it's in our laboratories that these secrets are discovered."
INGREDIENTS WE PREFER TO USE IN OUR FORMULAS
INGREDIENTS WE DO NOT USE
- ANIMAL MATTER we don't use any product or by-product of animal origin with the exception of bee products such as honey, propolis (bee glue) and royal jelly
- PARABENS As these are suspected to be an endocrine disruptors
- TRICLOSAN As these are suspected to be an endocrine disruptor
- DMDM HYDANTOIN As it generates Formaldehyde and is classified CMR (Carcinogenic Mutagenic and Reprotoxic)
- BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole) As it is suspected to be an endocrine disruptor
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene) As it is suspected to be an endocrine disruptor
- BENZOPHENONES 1 AND 3 As these are suspected of being endocrine disruptors and proven to be harmful for corals
- CYCLOTETRASILOXANE (D4) As it is suspected of being an endocrine disruptor and very polluting for the environment
- PHTHALATES As these are suspected of being endocrine disruptors
- MICROBEADS As these represent a real threat to the environment.